At a Glance
- For Couch Gaming
- Super-Customisable Experience
- Totally Lag-Free
- Indestructible Build
- Replaceable Components
- Superior Ergonomics
For decades the living room has been the near exclusive domain of console gaming. Millions have enjoyed playing on the couch, experiencing the casual ease of plug-and-play fun that comes with it. While smaller PCs and various streaming technologies have cracked the door slightly over the years, Sova kicks that door wide open.
Truly bridging the gap between desk-and-chair PC gaming and living room play, Sova provides the vital key ingredient every PC gamer has lacked who wants to experience their favourite games from the comfort of a couch or chair via PC, Steam machine, or streaming device.
You already own everything you need to get started - all that's left to add is the Sova.
Comfort Tested Gaming
The ROCCAT Sova Gaming Board is the pinnacle of comfort, field tested with hundreds of hours of play specifically to accommodate couch gaming. Everything from the highly ergonomic shape built from a durable fibre/plastic blend, the cushioned underside parts, to the perfectly placed wrist-rest ensure that everything from a single game to marathon play feels exactly the same - effortless. The Sova was designed from the ground up to replace the desk and make a lap-and-couch combo the perfect match.
Your Keyboard, Your Choice
Coming in both mechanical and membrane keyboard varieties, the Sova provides the precise feel for every player's preference, with the same key backlighting fans of ROCCAT know and love. But there is so much more.
A Super-Customisable Experience
Choose your favourite gaming mouse (ROCCAT or otherwise) to utilize on the Sova's large, exchangeable built-in mousepad. The convenient mouse cable channel ensures you'll never have to contend with tangles. Two USB ports mean you can connect, use and charge additional devices, use your favourite headset and more. Pick and choose between different mousepad and wrist-rest materials, and customize your colours to truly put your signature on your Sova. Finally, with 3D printable options on the table, you can truly create a Sova experience that is completely unique to your needs.
The Ease of Sova Gaming
The Sova is plug-and-play simple. Be it via your Steam Box setup or standard PC, the Sova integrates flawlessly into a living room play experience that allows you to turn your television, favourite armchair, beanbag or couch into an interconnected gaming environment.
Power under the Hood
ROCCAT's most popular software features reside under the hood of Sova, making it not only comfortable, convenient and customizable, but powerful. And all of this is controlled by ROCCAT's innovative Swarm technology, which unifies all of your ROCCAT products and technology in one simple to interface with location. With lightning-fast access to system commands, vital game functions and so much more, gamin in the living room with Sova means always having an edge, all while owning the couch.
- Superior Ergonomics, Comfortable Even After Long Periods of Use
- Replaceable Components, Replaceable Mousepad, Wrist Rest & Cushions
- Mouse Bungee and Cable Channel, Easy Cable Management for Distraction-free Gameplay
- Indestructible Build, Ideal for the Wear and Tear of Comfortable Gaming
- Totally Lag-Free, for Couch Gaming without Technical Limitations
- Docking Rail, Securely Supports Mouse Bungee and Custom Clip-on Parts
- High-accuracy Mousepad, Long-lasting Composite Material Built for Max Precision
- ROCCAT Swarm and App, Swarm Software Suite & Companion App Optimized
- Key Back-Lighting, ROCCAT Blue, Adjustable in Six Brightness Levels
- Silent & Precise Typing, with Improved Membrane Technology
- 275mm × 240mm Mousepad, Replaceable
- Replaceable Wrist Rest and Lap Cushions
- Easy-Shift[+] with 28-key EasyZone
- 2× USB 2.0 Ports
- ROCCAT Talk
- Multimedia Functions
- 4m Break-away Cable
- 512kB Memory and 32-bit Arm IC
- 1000Hz Polling Rate
- Advanced Anti-ghosting with N-key Rollover
- Membrane Keys
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 64.6 x 28 x 3.7 cm
- Weight: 2350g
- System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions