At a Glance
- SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD
- All terrain, water-resistant, high-speed performancex3
- Read(up to)6 430 MB/s
- Write(up to)6 400 MB/s
High-performance, all-terrain, water-resistant portable SSD3
Designed with photographers, videographers, and creative professionals in mind, the SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD combines the performance of a portable SSD with all-terrain durability and water resistance.3 Perfect for your next trek, outdoor adventure or on-location shoot, this truly portable SSD clips securely to your bag or is small enough to conveniently fit in your pocket. With capacity of up to 480GB* and read speeds of up to 430MB/s6, your transfer times are dramatically reduced compared to those of typical hard disk drives, even when moving high-res files.1 The tough, water-resistant SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD includes 128-bit encryption for password-protection2, making it a must-have for your most important files.
With a rugged, rubber bumper and IP55 protection for water and dust resistance3, the SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD stands up to typical trek hazards such as rain, splashes, spills, and dusty trails3 while also cushioning against falls of up to 5.9 feet (1.8 meters)1.
With read speeds of up to 430MB/s6and write speeds of up to 400MB/s6, copy, backup and transfer times are greatly reduced compared to those of typical hard disk drives, even when moving your highest-res files.
Designed for the on-the-go Pro
This portable SSD features a convenient metal clip that lets you fasten it to your bag and a rugged design that makes it trail-ready.
With capacity of up to 480G5, you'll be prepared to carry your highest quality content from multiple shoots, whether in the studio or in the field.
Protect Your Privacy
SanDisk SecureAccess software uses 128-bit AES encryption2 to keep your private files private.
Simply Runs from the USB Port
The SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD requires only a small amount of power through the USB 3.0 port - no need to carry additional power cords.
- Dimensions: 2.98 x 2.98 x 0.42 in. (75.69mm x 75.69 mm x 10.67 mm)
- Weight: 0.17 lbs (78.9g)
- Water resistant3: IP55
- Interface USB 3.0
- Operating temperature: 32ºF to 113ºF (0ºC to 45ºC)
- Storage temperature: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)
- Shock: Resistant up to 800 G @ 0.5 m/sec
- Vibration: 5.35 gRMS, 20-2000 HZ
- Compatible with: PC & Mac computers - no driver needed
- Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.4+.
1. As compared to 500GB portable hard drive based on internal speed performance tests.|
2. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Mac OS X v10.6+, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.4+. FOR CHINA: 2 Password protection is supported by, Mac OS X v10.6+, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.4+.|
3. Water resistant IP55; product must be clean and dry before use. Shock-resistant (up to 800G) and vibration-resistant (5.35gRMS, 50-2000 HZ), Temperature (from -20ºC to 70ºC)|
4. see www.sandisk.com/wug|
5. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.|
6. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions